An awesome event like Hâck The Hague is bound to grab attention in the media. How many municipalities and organisations voluntarily allow their systems to be hacked? Not that many, and definitely not by 200 hackers at the same time! From interviews with hackers, to articles about the competition. We have summarised the most remarkable coverage for you in this blog post.
Hâck The Hague in the media:
- AD (video in Dutch) with hacker Wietse Boonstra
- NOS (video in Dutch) with student hackers from Leiden University of Applied Sciences and Peter van Eijk, ISM of the municipality of The Hague
- Computable (article in Dutch) about two vulnerabilities that were disclosed
- ONE Conference - Cyberhelden podcast (Dutch) with CISO Jeroen Schipper of the municipality of The Hague
- Den Haag FM (Dutch) - Interview with Flo van der Vlist, student hacker at Hâck The Hague
- FunX (Dutch) - Interview with student hacker Marius
- Winmagpro - article: Make your company target of a hack (Dutch)
- Omroep West (Dutch) - interview with Juriën de Jong, student hacker at Hâck The Hague
- NPO Radio1 (Dutch) - Interview with Jeroen Schipper, CISO of the municipality of The Hague
- Computable (Dutch) - Interview with Jeroen Schipper, CISO at municipality of The Hague
Sign up for our Hâck The Hague newsletter and stay up-to-date on all things Hâck The Hague!