Do you have a passion for software testing and are you ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? This is your chance to join Europe's premier cybersecurity scale-up. Cybersprint has grown beyond the Netherlands with an incredible speed and is gaining momentum across the Atlantic. The way you test our product is going to impact hundreds of companies and millions of people worldwide. Not only will you be surrounded by industry experts, you’re also going to be on a fantastic journey while you're at it.
Cybersprint is a fast-growing cybersecurity scale-up. We deliver a state-of-the-art platform solution to our customers that provides organisations with insights into their attack surface. We map and protect these digital footprints and signal digital risks and threats, which can directly be acted upon.
You will work in a young, dynamic, international environment with enthusiastic cybersecurity professionals. New technologies and developments are what defines our day at Cybersprint. We believe automation, continuous data quality, integration, reporting, and alerting will empower our customers on their cybersecurity journey. To keep growing, we are looking for you.
Tester @ Cybersprint
For our headquarters in The Hague (NL), we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with software testing and QA skills to help our team learn and grow. This role reports to the Head of DevOps. The role is part of the development team but will have links to our Ops team.
Would you like to become our next tester and join our growing team of cybersecurity experts? As of day one, you will be a vital part of Cybersprint’s business operations and will help providing security to Cybersprint’s customers and the (cyber) world.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a customer-focus mindset and understand business needs
- You enjoy carrying out functional testing and QA to help build a quality product
- You love drawing up test plans
- You desire to automate everything to help with functional testing and providing a high-quality product
- You like to help build an infrastructure that allows both automated testing and manual testing
- Documentation isn’t just an afterthought to you; you like to write things down and share knowledge or experiences so that the team learns and grows together
- HBO/WO study, preferably diploma in ICT or a related field
- Knowledge and experience with software testing
- Good Dutch and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of the latest technical developments in cybersecurity
It would be great if you had some of the following
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience with Python and script writing
- Knowledge of testing frameworks such as Selenium and Robot
- Are a Linux user
- Ability to think analytically
- Preferably knowledge and experience with scrum and agile processes
- Quality orientation
- Collaboration is key, willing to help and learn as well as pass on knowledge and expertise
- Good team player
- Inquisitive mindset