Are you a passionate security researcher and ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? This is your chance to join Europe's premier cybersecurity scale-up. Cybersprint has grown beyond the Netherlands and is gaining momentum across the Atlantic. The way you support the team is going to impact 100s of companies and millions of people worldwide. Not only will you be surrounded by some of the smartest people in the industry, but you’re also going to be on a fantastic journey while you're at it.
Our Attack Surface Management platform offers automated asset discovery and assessment. It supports customers to prioritise, mitigate and monitor risks. Continuous data quality, integration, reporting and alerting will shorten their cybersecurity journey.
SENIOR CYBERSECURITY RESEARCHER @ CYBERSPRINT
For our headquarters in The Hague (NL), we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with security research and security analysis experience to help our team learn and grow.
Would you like to become our senior security researcher to join our growing team of cybersecurity experts? As of day one you will be a vital part of Cybersprint’s business operations and will help providing security to Cybersprint’s customers and the (cyber) world.
who are you?
- You have a customer-focused mind and understand security as a way of living
- You love researching new vulnerabilities and issues
- You believe in supporting the international security and research community
- You want to mentor and teach your colleagues
- You like to search for new techniques and skills which can allow Cybersprint to play a leading role in the cyber security world
- You’re not worried about presenting and being the face of Cybersprint
KNOWLEDGE & INTERESTS
- Higher professional education (‘HBO’ in the Netherlands) or proven knowledge and experience within the context of the vacancy
- In-depth experience and knowledge of offensive security/red teaming
- Research on new security issues and vulnerabilities
- Creating publications on new finding and security research
- Presenting towards communities as well to senior management
- Support our customers in focusing on what is important and urgent
It would be great if you had some of the following items
- Knowledge in reversing
- Knowledge in “Blue” side of cybersecurity
- Experience in incident response handling
- Experience in international security research groups
- Customer focused
- Strong diagnostic/troubleshooting skill set
- Being able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical mindset
- Quality orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strive for efficiency and automation
- Results oriented thinking and work approach
- Team player
This role reports to the CISO and the head of the Pegasus Security and Research team. The role is part of the security analysts and research team but will have strong links to our entire organization.
Cybersprint is a fast-growing cybersecurity scale-up. We deliver a state-of-the-art platform solution to our customers, providing organisations with insights into their brand’s attack surface. We map and protect these footprints and signal digital risks and threats, which can directly be acted upon. You will work in a young, dynamic, international environment with enthusiastic cybersecurity professionals. Using new technologies and developments are what defines us at Cybersprint.