Are you a passionate tech manager, and ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? This is your chance to join Europe's premier cybersecurity scale-up. Cybersprint has grown beyond the Netherlands with an incredible speed, and is gaining momentum across the atlantic. The way you manage the team is going to impact 100s of companies and millions of people worldwide. Not only will you be surrounded by some of the smartest people in the industry, you're going to be on a a fantastic journey while you're at it.
For our headquarters in The Hague (NL), we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with strong analytical skills who can make decisions based on his or her own analyses.
Would you like to become our Junior Data Analyst and contribute to interpreting data streams and guarantee Cybersprint’s high quality service level?
Your new challenge
Our Digital Risk Protection platform offers automated asset discovery and assessment. It supports customers to prioritise, mitigate and monitor risks. Continuous data quality, integration, reporting and alerting will shorten their cyber-security journey.
Team Lead Development @ Cybersprint
At Cybersprint we deliver a state-of-the-art SaaS solution to our customers. We are now looking for a dedicated Team Lead Development that supports our enterprise customers in getting the most out of Cybersprint.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to Development team
- Work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders (CTO, SVP Operations, SVP Strategy, Product owner) to ensure the execution of the roadmap.
- Plays a mentorship role to development employees, constantly promoting improvement in their professional skills.
- Advising the team in the development and implementation of new cloud/infrastructure, CI / CD and test management solutions;
- Ensure a stable and scalable operational environment for future growth of Cybersprint
What we seek
- An entrepreneurial mindset and understanding of challenges in a scale up environment.
- Demonstrates technical leadership and oversight of implementation and deployment planning, system integration, ongoing data validation processes, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions
- Possesses expert technical understanding of the intersection of development and operations (DevOps), monitoring and management tools, and deployment processes and tools
- Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, and project management
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of technologies such as Python, Django, Kubernetes, Docker, PostgreSQL, Ansible, RabbitMQ, Celery
- Expert in Software Development – you understand complex algorithms, data structures and modern software development patterns.
- You possess several years of experience in managing SaaS/agile software environments
- You can quickly understand new technology and what role it will play in our platform and way of working
- You understand (cyber)security and the challenges people are facing
- You preferably hold a bachelor or master’s degree
- You have knowledge of SaaS solutions, integrations and industry standard tooling
- You understand customer centricity
- You can build bridges between techies and business focused stakeholders
- You must be fluent in English and Dutch
- You have high attention to detail
What we offer
- Terms of employment are competitive with the market (including company phone, laptop, and participation in the pension plan)
- A position within the company with a strong focus on technical, professional and personal growth
- We offer to coach and train you to further develop your skill set
- An informal work environment within an enthusiastic and highly skilled team
- An opportunity to make the world a safer place
Are you interested in this vacancy?
Please send us an email with the required information as described below.