Are you a passionate DevOps engineer and ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? This is your chance to join Europe's premier cybersecurity scale-up. Cybersprint has grown beyond the Netherlands and is gaining momentum across the Atlantic. The way you build technical solutions is going to impact companies and people worldwide. Not only will you be surrounded by some industry experts, you're going to be on a fantastic journey while you're at it.
Our Attack Surface Management platform offers automated asset discovery and assessment. It supports customers to prioritise, mitigate and monitor risks. Continuous data quality, integration, reporting and alerting will shorten their cyber-security journey.
Devops engineer @ Cybersprint
For our headquarters in The Hague (NL), we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with strong DevOps skills and experience to help our team learn and grow.
Would you like to become our next DevOps engineer to join our growing team of cybersecurity experts? As of day one you will be a vital part of Cybersprint’s business operations and will help providing security to Cybersprint’s customers and the (cyber) world.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a customer-focused mind and understand business needs
- You like building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Administrating large, enterprise systems is a lot of fun to you
- You enjoy working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats are part of your core
- You’ve previously worked with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Higher professional education (‘HBO’ in the Netherlands) or proven knowledge and experience within the context of the vacancy
- In-depth experience and knowledge of Unix/Linux (BSD, RHEL, Debian, etc.)
- Familiarity with configuration management, logging, backup, and monitoring systems
- You have experience with managing, creating, and designing large databases, especially using PostgreSQL
- Experience administering development CI/CD systems (GitLab, or Jenkins) and tools such as Git, JIRA
- Virtual systems are part of your core, you’ve deployed and administrated container management systems such as Kubernetes
- Experience with running cloud-based infrastructure, i.e. using Azure, AWS or GCP
- Fluent in English
It would be great if you had some of the following experiences:
- Awareness or understanding of Internet related protocols such as WHOIS, BGP, IP and HTTP
- Knowledge of messaging systems such as RabbitMQ and Celery
- Knowledge of Python/Django
- Cybersecurity knowledge
- Customer focused
- Strong diagnostic/troubleshooting skill set
- Being able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical mindset
- Quality orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strive for efficiency and automation
- Results-oriented thinking and work approach
- Team player
This role reports to the Lead of IT Operations. The role is part of the Ops team but will have strong links to our development team.
Please note that a screening is included in the hiring process.
The culture at Cybersprint:
- We’re open and collaborative, everyone will have time to learn and grow;
- Work-life balance is important to us. We have a flexible working set-up, you can come into our amazing office in combination with working from home;
- We have a Customer-centric mindset, we believe we all have a part to play in providing the best possible product to our users.
Cybersprint maps the attack surface of organisations and brands, offering full visibility using continuous and automated digital asset discovery. Cybersprint’s zero-scope AI-driven approach to Attack Surface Management provides an outside-in perspective, eliminating blind spots and detecting and preventing threats including data leaks, brand abuse, supply chain risk, phishing. Darktrace completed the acquisition of Cybersprint in March 2022. Darktrace (DARK:L), a global leader in cyber security AI, delivers world-class technology that protects over 6,500 customers worldwide from advanced threats, including ransomware and cloud and SaaS attacks. Darktrace’s fundamentally different approach applies Self-Learning AI to enable machines to understand the business in order to autonomously defend it.